The Checkmark comes with a 2x4 widget and 4x4 widget(Pro version only) to display the tasks/checklists with due date.
| The 2x4 widget and 4x4 widget are similar. |
- The left side of header shows the title of the current filter selection.
- The 5 buttons in right side of the header will show items when click:
- No Due Date(N): Task or checklist without due date
- Past Due(P): Task or checklist past due
- Today(T): Task or checklist due today
- This Week(W): Task or checklist due between tomorrow and week after today
- Future(F): Task or checklist due after week after today
- The filter button will be Grayed Out if there is no task or checklist in it(W, F in the attached image)
- In 2x4 widgets, 3 items can be shown. If there are more tasks or checklists for a given filter criteria, use the Back and Forward buttons in footer to navigate
- You can check off a task by simply tap on the check icon for the given task just like in dashboard
- For a given entry, the first line will show title of the item and the second line will show due date and note if there is any.
- Tap on the item will take user to Checkmark app directly with the selected item showing.
- Pro version only: If there are action items associated with a task or checklist, you can invoke the action directly from widget.
- The footer will show the total number of items(4 in the attached image) and the current with total page(1/2 in this case) for given filter criteria
- The Back and Forward buttons will allow user to navigate between multiple pages. The button will be grayed out if it's not applicable
- The Refresh button will refresh all data from Checkmark database and repopulate the widget
- The Add button will bring up the Add Task window for user to add a task quickly from widget
|When an item is tapped in widget, Checkmark app will be invoked and the selected item will be shown in dashboard for review. |
Noticed the Full View Icon will be shown in the dashboard header. Similar to search functionality, tap on the icon will return the dashboard to full view mode.